Most businesses are now integrating online Facebook Business page. You may be aware that Facebook has more than two billion monthly active users. Therefore they can’t neglect the Businesses to get involved and increase the interaction of those billion users. If your business still doesn’t have a Business Page on Facebook then you might at considering at stone age.
People usually don’t visit the website, but easy to view your page on their FB App. The reason is being on Facebook makes so easier for their user to interact and discover with your brand online.
So, let’s start that how to create a Facebook page for the Business and the below steps are very helpful you will have your Facebook at the end of these contents.
How to create a Facebook Business Page
Sign up Business Page
- Open your Facebook account and click on Create option in the top right-hand corner and select the Page option from the menu list
- To proceed a page you need to choose a page category of Business Brand Page or Community or Public Figure Page.
- Choose the Business Brand Page Option
- Click on the Get Started Option
- A box will open for further more details, like your business page Name, Your business page Category, and your Address. Categories are the sub-types within the big business category you have already selected. Type in the category field, and then choose from the list of the potential category options.
- Click on the Continue
Add Profile and Cover Photos
Upload your Profile and cover images for your Facebook page. You may aware that picture worth many words. A good visual impression in the first look will be very important for your business, so you need to make sure that the photo you select as align with your brand and easily identify with your business. Also, you need to keep profile and banner page dimensions to visually appear nice and attractive.
- First Add your Profile Image and it will accompany your business name in searching results and when you dealing with customers or users and also appears at the top left of your page.
- If you want your logo, for a big brand it is probably a safe way to go to allow a potential customer and follower to make the connection immediately.
- First, create your profile picture as per the required size of the Facebook and don’t put any critical details in the corners, because it will crop to a circle in posts and ads. Select Upload Profile Picture.
- The most important and prominent photo on your Business Facebook pages in the Cover photo.
- The photo should capture convey of your brand personality and essence of your brand. The display size of the image at on desktop 820 x 312 pixels and on mobile 640 x 360 pixels. The Photo or image must be at least 150 tall and 400 pixels wide.
- When you have chosen an appropriate image, click Upload a Cover Photo.
Note: You can change cover photo any time you want. If you feel the photo is not getting in the right place. Then consider the crop areas and calculate in design page. You can easily resize vector contents in the design page to consider crop area in the cover page.
Add Short Description to Page
This is an opportunity for you to tell the user about the Facebook business page. it should be in just a few lines (max 155 characters), so no need to explain in more detail here. Click on the Add a Short Description from the page info, later on, you can edit and add a longer description as you want.
Explore your New Facebook Page
Now your Facebook page is live, although it is extremely viral. At this stage, you will prompt to take a quick walk-through of the few features. If you are already well Known of how Business Facebook pages operate, and you aware of everything is where. It might take a few minutes.
Of course, your Facebook Business page is ready and you have still got some work to do before you’re going to share it with your Facebook audience. Or running Facebook ads to target customer in your region.
To create your page Username
Username is very important for your page, also known as your vanity URL, and you will tell the audience where to find you on Facebook. You want it to be easy to remember and to type. You can refer to below steps or try in reading more details here How to add a username to FB Page.
- To set up your vanity URL click on Create a Username for Your Page
- Click on the Create Username. A box will pop to you with the links where you can share with people. (Direct link to your page)
- Then click the OK option to continue adding more details of Business Page on Facebook.
Complete Your Page About Section
You have the option to skip and you want to leave the details information for later, but it’s the most important to fill all of them in about section of your Facebook page. In the very first stage for a customer goes to check and get information about you, and it is the best idea to list all information. Visitors will be able to send you queries on FB Messenger. You need a customer service representative answering queries and improve online hours with the estimated response time.
- Click on About on Business page
- In Edit section click Edit Story to add a long detail description.
- Click on Page Info to specify your business location
- Once you finished filling all the information then click on Save Changes.
Create First Post from your Page
You need to post some valuable content before you are going to invite people to like your Facebook Page for your business. You must create some of your posts or share relevant content from the management leaders in your industry.
Start Engaging People
Now you have a Facebook page for business is ready for a bit of a nudge. Invite your friends and family to follow and like the page. Target the audience in different communities and groups. To promote your page use you’re other social channels like Twitter and website. Promoting via FB Ads is a lot of targeting tools. Add email signature on your promotional materials and/ or “follow us” logos. If you are comfortable with it, you can even ask your customers to review you on Facebook. People review impression is very good for a Business page and especially for new visitors to see people experience with you.
Read For More: