Do you know how to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on web browser using Computer and Mobile app? How to cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership using web browser or Mobile app? Once the YouTube TV first come in to being, many praised it as being one of the best values in the world of live TV streaming subscriptions. Now, whether you no longer use the service or are tired of price increases. Here is how to cancel or pause YouTube TV subscription or membership while using web or app.
Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership
You can cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership or subscription of streaming service at any time and everywhere. Once you cancel or pause your subscription or membership, you will still able to access to YouTube until the end of your payment duration period. Suspend or canceling YouTube TV does not quickly remove your access to the streaming service unless you are in a free trial plan. If you suspend or cancel during a free trial trail, you will lose access to YouTube TV (including any add-ons) immediately upon cancellation. If you would like to pause or cancel and delete or remove access to YouTube TV streaming service right away, get in touch with YouTube support team.
How to Cancel Your YouTube TV Subscription From Desktop Web
Let’s show the simple and easiest method to cancel or unsubscribe from YouTube TV membership from is from the online streaming service’s desktop website via your Mac, Windows 10, or Linux computer. Here are these steps to follow to unsubscribe from YouTube TV:
- Go to your YouTube desktop website
- Click on your Profile icon from the top right corner of the website
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu
- Next select the Cancel or Pause Membership link available under the YouTube TV listing
- Now the YouTube TV is now going to trying to keep you as customer. On this page, You will be offered the option to suspend your subscription or membership for several weeks in place of losing you altogether.
- If you are still continue to unsubscribing, click on the Cancel Membership link
- Select one of the provided reasons as to why you are unsubscribing or leaving the live streaming TV service
- Then click on the Continue Canceling option to proceed
- In case if you select the Other option you will be asked to write an in-depth reason for your departure
- Finally, you click on the Cancel Membership option to close your YouTube TV account permanently
How to Cancel Your YouTube TV Subscription From the Mobile App
Most of the people are YouTube TV via mobile app. If you do not have PC then you can unsubscribe YouTube TV subscription from YouTube TV mobile app for Android. Unluckily, the function is not available on the iPhone or iPad device app, but it can be done from the mobile website.
- Open YouTube app on your mobile device
- Then tap on Profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen
- Select the Settings option from the menu
- Then tap on the Membership option
- Tap on the Pause or Cancel Membership link available under the YouTube TV listing
- If you are having second thoughts about finishing your subscription, you can select the Pause Your membership for a set number of weeks. If not, select the Cancel link option to proceed
- Select one of the preset reasons to share why you are canceling your YouTube TV subscription
- In case you select the Other option then it will asked to write out an in-depth reason
- The online streaming service will once again offer to Pause Your Membership. Then Click on the Continue Canceling option to advance
- The final cancellation screen will be appearing to you. YouTube TV will show the list of all thing you will miss out once you unsubscribe from the stream service. Tap on the Cancel Membership option finally to deactivate your monthly subscription
What happens after you cancel YouTube Membership
If you can your YouTube Membership or subscription, if you still have approach to YouTube TV be the end of payment term. If you cancel during a free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV instantly upon cancellation.
After the End of Your Payment duration or Period:
- You cannot access add-on networks
- You cannot add any add-on networks without a membership or subscription
- After the expiry period the entire recoded programs in your YouTube TV library will expire after 21 days.
- YouTube will keep your library preferences in case you want to re-sign up later.
- If you select to restart your subscription or membership, you may not be eligible for promotional prices and may not able to have approaching to previous recordings
- Google may save or store limited information (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
Why can’t I cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
If you are unable to cancel your YouTube subscription. You will need to access account the web browser, subscriptions cannot be cancelled in the mobile app.
Is it easy to cancel YouTube TV?
Yes, it is very easy to cancel your YouTube TV membership or subscription. Go to the YouTube TV subscription from the settings and open the settings. Look for the cancel membership link. Then continue to cancel your membership. Click on the Cancel Membership option and then confirm your action of cancel membership.
Can I cancel YouTube TV free trial?
If you want to cancel your YouTube free train then visit the http:/tv.youtube.com and login to YouTube TV. Go to your YouTube account from the top right side. Select the Settings option> press the Membership> then click on Deactivate membership option. Finally, Cancel membership and confirm your action. If you’re not using YouTube TV you can just pause your YouTube TV subscription or membership for a period of time to save your money and save your DVR records.