Do you know how to change the parental controls PIN on your Roku device? There are several things for which you can use the PIN on your Roku device. Such as protecting parental controls or app purchases. Here is how to change your Roku device’s Pin if someone steals the code or not super secure from the others users.
How to Update the Parental Controls PIN on Your Roku Device
Once you open or turn on your Roku TV, streaming stick, or set-top box, you will view the Home page with all of your apps. Then you will need to follow the given below steps:
- Go to the left-hand side Home Menu
- You will need to scroll down to the Settings option with your remote control
- Select the Parental Controls option from the Settings menu
- Enter your old four-digit PIN once asked from you
- When you entered the right PIN code then you will now be able to adjust the parental controls on your Ruko TV.
- Click the Change PIN option
- Then enter your New four-digit PIN twice to confirm the new PIN once asked from you
- Once your PIN has been changed, the pop-up window will be shown, notifying you that you have successfully changed or set your new PIN
- Finally, select the OK option
At the end of the above steps your PIN code has been changed successfully, you can breathe a little easier. Your Roku device will be more protect and secure. You will not have to worry about your children or kids watching movies or shows they should not.
FAQ: Frequently Ask Questions of Roku TV Parental Controls
Here are some of the following frequently asked questions by different people. And you might interested to read it.
How do I set up Roku and Roku TV parental controls
You can enable and set up Parental controls on Roku TV device in the following these steps:
- On your Roku TV remote hit the Home button
- Now scroll up or down and click the Settings option
- Then press the Parental controls
- Select to Enable Parental Controls and then turn it on
- After that, set up the desired TV or movie rating limits and/or select to block unrated programs
Can you set time limits on Roku?
Roku parental controls time limit according to the source, you can only use the Roku TV between 9 AM & 5 PM is not the same as saying you can only use them for a total of 8 hrs on any given day. Using it from 1 AM to 9 AM meets the 2nd, but not the first.
- Go the Roku Television Settings Menu with the Roku remote.
- Choose the TV turner and device will begin scanning for the channels
- Then Enable Parental controls button
- Now set up the desired movie/TV rating limit. You can also block unrated programs.