There are many reasons to remove or delete followers on Twitter without blocking or soft blocking. Sometimes maybe an occasional Twitter follower you don’t want him/her to follow your post. But there is no official method on Twitter account to force someone to unfollow you on Twitter. But if you’ve removed any account, they can simply follow you again soon afterwards. So there is a surprisingly simple way to be used to remove or delete followers on Twitter and stop them from following you back. So here is how to delete followers on the Twitter site and prevent them from following you again.
This alternative method makes it easy to pick your choice for unwanted people. And utilize the tools that you might badly need to enhance quickly on your account. After that, you can protect your tweet from unwanted people. However, the method is illustrating in steps below to follow.
How to Delete or Remove Twitter Followers on App and Web
If you are also among those people to delete or remove followers on your Twitter account and prevent them from following you back. So here you can block the unwanted followers from your Twitter account with Android device, iOS, and Twitter.com on a web browser. Just scroll down and go through the contents to remove or delete followers on the Twitter account.
Delete Twitter Followers on App
Most of the people log in to a Twitter account with their mobile app. If you also among those users and want to delete your followers on Twitter. So here’s the step to remove followers
- Open your Twitter App on your Mobile phone
- Tap on your Profile Picture
- Then tap on Settings and Privacy option
- Next, select the Privacy and Safety option
- The tap to Switch on the Toggle next to Protect your Twitter
- Again tap on your Profile Photo
- So, tap to Open the Followers list option
- Manually tap on the followers to block them and unblock then back you don’t want to follow them
- Next tap on Open follower account to open
- Select the three dots and tap on the Block option
- Confirm the Block tap it
- Again tap the Blocked option
- So tap to unblock the account again and but they will no longer following you
How to Remove Twitter’s Followers on Web
If you want to remove or delete the Twitter followers on the official Twitter website or Windows 10 on any browser such as Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Bravo, or Edge. So here are the steps to open your Twitter.com with a browser in the following steps
- Open your Twitter account on a browser or Twitter.com
- Click on the More or Three Dots option
- Then select the Settings and Privacy Option
- Click the Privacy and Safety option
- Check the box beside the Protect your Tweets
- Next, confirm the Protect your Tweets click Protect option
- Go back to your Home page and click on the Profile option
- Then click to open your Followers list
- Manually click on the followers to block them and unblock then back you don’t want to follow them
- Next, click on the Account name open
- Click on the Three dots or ellipsis
- Select the Block option
- To confirm click the block again
- Again click on the Blocked option
- Click to Unblock the account again and but they will no longer following you
Alternative Ways to Remove Followers on Twitter
Let’s show you some of the alternative ways to delete or remove without blocking or soft block followers on the Twitter account. So some of them below for your guidance
Can you remove a follower on twitter?
According to some of the research, there is no official method or way to delete or remove a follower from your account. In this, you can revoke selected your followers to access to your Twitter feed to Block them and then Unblock them again. So by doing this process, the followers will be removed from your list of Followers list without alerting notification to the change.
Block them and then unblock them again. So by doing this process, the followers will be removed from your list of Followers list without alerting notification to the change.
Will someone know if I block them on twitter?
No Twitter will not send any alert or any notification to you if someone has blocked you. You can only know about that by visiting the user’s account and see the Twitter block message. Maybe you know the Twitter also automatically delete the follower you blocked from your followers.
How do I kick people off my twitter?
To kick people off from your Twitter account you need to follow the below steps
- Open and log in your Twitter account
- Click the Three dots or more option
- Then click the Settings option
- Click on the Apps and devices option
- Next click on log out all other sessions
- Finally, confirm the process