Do you know how to make your Snapchat more famous? You can follow or connect with more people or friends to increase your followers. Snapchat is the most popular messaging app for view live Stories talk with friends and explore news in creating a life more joyful and fun when you live in the moment. This app is one of the most engaging and unique social media platforms. If you want to connect with people or other friends, then you will need to follow the below ways. Scroll down the post and read how to search, find and follow people on Snapchat.
Methods to Find People on Snapchat
Here are different ways to find people on Snapchat to increase your followers and get popularity. Let’s scroll it one by one how to do it:
First Method # How to Searching By Username
Here you can find people with searching by username in the given below steps:
- Open your Snapchat app and login with your Username or email address
- Tap on the Search Bar and Quick Add users by typing Username and tap on Add option
- Next tap on the Profile icon or Swipe from the left side
- Tap on the Add Friends option when appearing on your screen
- Choose to Add by Username option under the Add Username (It will show your public and username listed beneath the search box)
- Enter the accurate Username of your Friend into the Search bar (The relevant user’s name will show you under the search bar)
- After that, tap on the Add + icon next to the user’s name and the person will to your Friends list
- By default, the person will accept your request before they can watch anything you send to him
Second Method # how to Using Your Phone’s Address list
In this method you will find someone with using their phone number from the phone book list:
- Open your Snapchat app and login
- Swipe from left side Camer screen or tap on the Profile icon
- Select the Add Friends option
- Tap on Contacts tab upper right of your screen( You must add your phone number and allow Snpachat to access your contacts)
- Tap on Find Friend or All Contacts tab or find the Contact Name in the search bar
- Press the Add + icon next to the contact’s name( You will unable to see the already friend name or the person does not have an account on Snapchat )
- After that, confirm the person added to your Friends list, then tap the Friends tab and check the name available or not. You can use the search bar to find the friend
- By default, the person you added will be required to add you back before they can view anything you sent them
Third Method # Using the Add Nearby Feature
You can also use the add Nearby Feature to find and add people in the below steps:
- Open and log in to your Snapchat account on your phone
- Swipe Down the Camera screen to navigate your Profile page
- Next tap on Add Friends option on your profile page
- Scroll down and select the Add Nearby option
- Tap OK to enable location services and Add Nearby feature
- Next, Confirm first your friend also has Turned on Add Nearby function (Both persons must be turned on Add Nearby feature)
- After that, it will show you a list of all people on your screen with Add Nearby turned on
- Find the person and tap on + Add option
- You can also add more than one users by tapping on Add +
Note: Remember that if you are not physically available in the same area then Add Nearby feature does not work as the person you wish to add.
Fourth Method # Using Scanning a Snapcode
In the last and fourth method you will need to using scanning a snap code in below steps:
- Open and log in to your Snapchat app
- Next, Ask your Friend to open Snapchat account if you want to add him
- The person will Swipe from the left side on their camera screen to open the Profile page and it will show their Snapcode with the yellow box
- If you want to scan a Snapcode from an online Poster or Page then Skip this step
- Next on your Screen Center the Snapcode and you will be to see complete snapcode box on your screen
- To Refocus your camera by tap it on your screen
- On your screen Tap and Hold the snapcode box, when the snapcode’s account shows up on your screen
- Finally, tap on the Add Friend option belong whom
- You can also add a person by snapcode from a pic in your camera roll by selecting Add Friends> tapping By Snapcode and then choose a photo with the Snapcode
Frequently Asked Question by People
Let’s show some of the frequently asked questions by different people and with a short reply for your
How to find someone on snapchat with just their name?
You can find someone on Snapchat with just their name by typing in the search box. Snapchat will show and autosuggest list to you of Snapchatters that have the same username you entered. Another way by using their phone number without using Snapchat friend username.
How to find someone on snapchat without username or number?
You can guess the name your friend and type in your Snapchat search box and snapchat will give you an autosuggest list of Snapchaters.
How to find someone on snapchat without their username?
To find someone without username on your Snapchat by asking from your friend Snapcod to save it your cameral roll. You will need to follow the fourth method for more detail.
How to find someone’s snapchat from Instagram?
You can find the person their contact in your phone you can open to Add Friends> Contacts and it will appear contacts with SnapChat accounts.
But for other people you have on Snapchat added they maybe appear in Add Friends and will say Has Mutual Friends.