Do you know how to Add, Tag, Remove, Unfollow, and Block Facebook friends? Facebook is one of the best platforms to interact with friends and family members. You can manage your Facebook friends. You can add, Tag in a post, remove or Unfollow, and block your FB friends.
Tips to Know: How to Manage Friends on Facebook
- Add Facebook Friends: Tap in Search Bar and enter the name, select People, Tap Add Friend icon beside to person.
- Tap Friend in a Post: Enter @ followed by friend’s name. Tap in a photo: Select Tap Photo under the pic and select friend.
- Remove or Unfollow: Go to Person profile> Click or tap on friend icon> Select Remove or Unfollow or Unfriend option. Select the three dots or more option to Block on profile> Block option.
- To Learn manage friends on Facebook and to add friends is fundamental to using the world’s largest social media platform. Before you going to begin, you should also be aware of how to remove, unfollow, and block Facebook friends.
The below-given guidelines in this post work for Facebook.com, but you can also manage your Facebook friends while using the Facebook Mobile app.
How to Add a Friend on Facebook
Let’s show you to find and add friends on Facebook in the following ways like add friends directly and old friends on Facebook.
Find and add friends directly on Facebook:
Here are the following steps to find and add friends directly on Facebook.
- Open your Facebook account with any web browser
- Click in the search bar and enter the person’s name at the top of Facebook and click on the magnifying glass icon
- Now select the people tab to filter out everything else except personal profiles
- Find the person you know scroll through the results and select Add Friend option next to their name. A friend request is sent to that friend or person.
- When the person confirms that they actually are friends with you, then he will show up on your list of Facebook friends. You will get a notification after the person accepts your friend request.
Important Note: Privacy settings might reduce your ability to view the Add Friend link for some people. In case they do not wish to be added by anyone who is not a mutual friend of theirs, you might have to send a message to the first and ask them to add you.
How to Find Old Friends to Add on Facebook
If you want to get started, Facebook suggests friends based on the info on your FB profile. For instance, in case you indicate that you went to a specific high school or college, Facebook might suggest another user on Facebook who attended that same school or college. If you wish to find out old friends on Facebook, be sure to list your schools or college and graduation years.
If you changed your name and wish to be found by your old friends who knew you by your previous name, there’s an option to be searchable by the old name.
- Go to your Facebook Profile Page
- Visit the About page
- Click on the Details about you and select Add a nickname
How to Tag Friends in Photos and Posts
It is very easy to tag a friend in photos and posts on Facebook. type the @ symbol followed by the first few letters of their name. You can choose from a drop-down list of Facebook suggests friends. Here are the following steps to tag a friend in a photo on Facebook.
- Select Tag Photo under the image and choose anyone from your friend’s list
- Once you tag a friend or someone, they will get a notification and might appear up on their profile (depending on their timeline settings)
How to Unfollow Facebook Friends
Facebook let their users follow and unfollow their friends. That way, you prevent seeing their posts in your News Feed without having to unfriend them. Once you unfollow someone, they are not notified about it, so they are none the wiser. Here are the following steps to unfollow a friend.
- Open your Facebook Profile page
- Go to Friends Section
- Find a Friend you want to unblock
- Click on three-dots and Select Unfollow option menu
You can also hover the mouse over Following on their photo and select the three-dots and Unfollow option
How to Remove Facebook Friends
You can unfriend or remove someone from your Facebook friend’s list then here are the following steps:
- Open your Facebook account
- Go to the person profile page
- Hover the mouse over Friends on their cover photo
- Select the Unfriend option
How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook
You can unfriend someone on Facebook in a very few steps. It is a very quick and straightforward way to unfriending and a little stronger than unfollowing them. Here are the following
- Visit your Facebook Profile
- Click on the Friends option
- Now select the Name of the friend you want to unfriend
- Select the Friends icon from the upper of their profile
- Select the Unfriend option
How to Block Friends or Other Facebook Users
To get prevent someone from seeing your profile or contacting you altogether, block them. When you block users they will not get any notification, and you cannot access blocked users’ profiles when they have been blocked. Here are the following steps to block someone.
- Open your Facebook account
- Find the friend you want to block them
- Go to their Profile page
- Select the Three-dots icon in the lower-right corner of their cover photo
- Select the Block option from the menu
Tip: You can block users and friends who are not your friends. To unblock them, visit your Facebook Settings and select Blocking to manage your blocked users’ list.
How to View Your Friendship Page for a Facebook Friend
To view your Friendship pages displays posts and photos that are associated with you and a particular friend. You share a friendship page with each friend, whether you have shared posts and photos or not. Let’s show you how to see your friendship page in the following steps:
- Launch your Facebook with any web browser
- First, find a friend to see a Friend’s friendship page
- Go to your Friend profile page
- Select the Three-dots in the lower-right corner of their cover photo.
- Select the See Friendship option