Do you know how to block Unblock YouTube Channels? To stop the specific accounts from commenting on your videos on YouTube. YouTube allows you to block channels so they cannot comment on your videos. You can block YouTube channels to stop or prevent users from commenting on your channel or videos. But blocked YouTube channels can still view or watch your videos, but all their previous comments will be hidden. YouTube channels you block will not be told that they have been blocked.
The best method to control these circumstances is blocking YouTube. When you have blocked another YouTube channel, they will not be able to comment on any of your videos or on your channel. And previously any comment from that user will be hidden. Here are how to block someone’s YouTube channel on your smartphone or computer.
You can block a YouTube channel in two ways: To block a channel so it will not be able to comment on your videos or block a channel so you will unable to see its videos in your feed. We will teach you how to do it in both ways.
How to Block a YouTube Channel So That It Can’t Comment on Your Videos
You can prevent a channel so that it cannot post comments on your uploaded videos. You might wish to do this in case a channel is abusing its power of comments and posting awkward comments on your videos.
How to block YouTube channels on a computer
This is a very simple way and only takes a few minutes in case you already remember the username of the person or channel you wish to block. To block a channel from commenting on your YouTube videos, head over to the site in a web browser on your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer.
- Open youtube.com with any browser and log into your account, and then navigate the channel you wish to block.
- Click on the username on a video or comment in just a simple way.
- Below their username and banner click About in the list of options from the upper of their page.
- Now select the flag icon on the right side of the page and select the block user option
- Click on the Submit option
After that, the channel you selected will now be blocked from commenting on your YouTube videos.
How to Unblock YouTube Channels in the Web
To unblock YouTube channels in the web browser on your computer that you blocked previously. Here are these steps:
- Open YouTube in a web browser on your computer
- Search or find the Channel you blocked previously and clicked on the Channel name to open it
- Select the About option
- Then click on the Flag icon
- Select the Unblock user option from the menu
- Click on the Submit option in the pop-up that appear
The selected the channel will unblock and will able to commenting on your YouTube videos.
How to block YouTube channels in the mobile app
The users of smartphones or tablets (Android or iPhone) can block YouTube channels in the following simple steps:
- Open the YouTube Mobile app on your Android or iPhone
- Login to your YouTube account
- Then Open the Channel you wish to block
- You can do this by tapping the channel’s username on a video or comment
- Tap on the Three-dots icon in the upper-right corner of their channel page
- Select the Block user option
- Tap on the Block option
The channel will now be blocked you are selected.
Unblock YouTube channels in the mobile app
To unblock YouTube channels in the mobile app while using Android, iPhone, and iPad in the following steps:
- Open YouTue mobile app
- Find the YouTube channel by searching it’s name
- Tap on the Channle name
- Then tap on the Three-dots from the top-right corner
- Select the Unblock user option from the menu
- Again tap on the Unblock option from the pop-up
How to Block a YouTube Channel So That You Don’t See Its Videos in Your Feed
The first type of YouTube block is where you stop a channel so that you no longer see video suggestions from that YouTube channel in your feed. Once you change like this all your changes will appear on entier of your devices where you log in to a similar YouTube or Google account.
How to Block a Channel on YouTube for the Web
If you want to block a YouTube channel so that you do not view its videos in your YouTube feed. Here are these steps to do it in a web browser on your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer.
- Open youtube.com in a web browser and log into your account
- Find a video on the YouTube site from the channel that you wish to block. Then, hover over the mouse cursor on the video and click on the three-dot menu
- Select the Don’t Recommend Channel from the menu that opens
Warning: When you block a channel, you will be unable to unblock it back individually, You must then unblock the entire of your blocked channels.
And that is all. YouTube will no more suggest videos from the selected YouTube channel in your feed.
Tip: In case you block a channel by mistake, click on the Undo option on the message that appears after you block a channel. This reverses your action.
Block a Channel on YouTube on Android, iPhone, or iPad
YouTube’s application lets the users block a channel on their Android, iPhone, and iPad devices.
- Open the YouTube mobile app on your smartphone
- Scroll down to the videos list and find the video that is uploaded by the channel that you wish to block.
- Tap on tap on the Three-dot icon beside the video title.
- Select the Don’t Recommend Channel option from the menu that appears
Now your select channel will be blocked.
How to Unblock Your Blocked YouTube Channels
If you want to unblock YouTube channels that were blocked previously. It is unlike other services, YouTube does not let you unblock channels. Here are these steps to do it on your web browser via Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
- Open Google’s My Activity in a web browser
- Select the Other Google Activity from the left sidebar on the My Google Activity site
- Go down to the YouTube Not Interested Feedback section on the following screen
- Click on the Delete option
- You will see a pop-up warning and click on the Delete option in the pop-up to remove your blocked channels list.
- It will unblock all of your blocked channels.
How to Block YouTube Videos
Here are some ways to stop seeing the same channels or account’s videos suggested to you in your feed while browsing YouTube, You can take a few practical actions by pressing on the Three-dots or ellipsis next to the title of both web and the mobile.
You will see a menu with a variety of options. Here are the three you may wish to consider using to stop this video, and others like it from your YouTube.
Not interested: Click or tap on this option will tell YouTube to block recommend this type and others like it.
Don’t recommend the channel: Selecting this option will tell YouTube to stop showing you videos of any topic from this specific YouTube channel.
Report: In case you find YouTube videos is dangerous, offensive, or misleading, you can select this option on the desktop web version to let YouTube know.
Try YouTube Kids: YouTube Kids is a completely free-of-cost app designed for young viewers.
Stay on your Subscription feed: Your subscription YouTube feed will only be suggested to your video from your subscribed YouTube accounts and channels.