People searching if a change of email on the Facebook account is possible. Yes, you can change your associate email on the Facebook account. If you are using any connection of the internet which connected with your device and your account is not secured. You should change the email address if your FB account hacked or breached. You want to change the email provider or other reasons then you can also opt to do it.
Whatever the reason, there are two steps to follow. First, you have to add the email address that you want to use. And configure the email is a primary address.
You can choose to use a different email address than previously associated email account on Facebook.
How to Change Email on Facebook on your Computer
You can replace your email address from any PC. It doesn’t matter if it’s Windows or Mac-based. It’s all about the browser that you use either on your PC or laptop.
Steps to the Add Email address
You can change your email address while using a Facebook account on the web browser, try the following steps:
- Open the Facebook web
- Go to Down arrow and select the Settings from the menu.
- Select the Contact from the General tab.
- Click on the Add Another Email or Mobil Number to your email account
- Enter your New Email Address and click Add
- Type your Facebook password and click Submit
- Then Close it
- Check your email first and then select Confirm option to verify you made this change
- When Prompted then log in to Facebook
- Select the Contact option again (in step 3)
- Click the new address and select Save Changes to make it your new email primary.
From the drop-down menu click the Settings on your Facebook account.
In FB Settings > General tab > General Account Settings. Then scroll down to Add account contact and click Edit.
After that, click to add another email or mobile number option. Click the Change button to edit and add a new email address.
Type Your Email and click add option
Enter Your country code, Phone number and click Continue
Note: You can easily remove your old email address. If you want to follow the above steps 1-3 and selecting the option email remove.
How to Change Your Facebook Email via iPad or iPhone
Changing your Facebook email on your iPhone and have the Facebook app. Here are the following steps to make add a new email address. Set it as your primary address
Tips to Enter Email Address
- Tap the Facebook app and open it
- The tap three lines bar
- Scroll to tap Settings & Privacy or Account Settings option
- Then tap to General and then Email
- Select the Adding Email Address
- Enter the Address to add and tap Add Email
- First, check your email address from the mobile’s Mail app. And tap Confirm to verify that you made this change.
- When prompted then log in to your Facebook
- Select to Continue
- Choose the new address and tap Save Changes to make it your primary email.
- Press the Three lines bars and select Account Settings
- Tap General, then Email address, then Primary Email and tap the new email you just added and tap Save.
How to Change Email on Facebook via Android Mobile Phone
You can change your email of Facebook on your Android device on the Facebook app. To change the email then follow the steps of the above first section. To make it easy using the Android browser, web browser or Chrome that’s installed on the device using. Here are the steps to add a new email address and make it your primary email via a Facebook app.
Steps to Change Email Address on Facebook
- Open your Facebook app
- Tap the Three Horizontal lines bar it the bottom of the screen
- Select the Settings & Privacy or tap Account Settings
- Tap Personal Information and the Email
- Select Email Address
- Type the Email address
- Enter your Facebook password and tap Add Email option
- Tap Add Email address
- You can check your email from your mobile’s Mail app and tap confirm option to verify you made this change
- Sign-in back to your Facebook
How to Change Primary Email Address from Facebook
- Go to the Settings & Privacy or Account Settings option, then General, and Email option
- Tap Primary Email option
- Choose the New Address, enter your FB password, and tap Save to make it your primary email address
- Tap the Main menu or three lines bar and tap Account Settings
- Select General option, then Email, then Primary Email and choose the new email you recently added and tap Save option.
Frequently Ask Question by People
Let’s show some of the frequently asked questions by people with a short reply for your guidance.
How do I change my Facebook contact info?
Yes, you can change your Facebook contact info by clicking on the about under your profile photo. After that, click on the update info option to the right of your name. Next click on the Edit option in the Contact and basic info option.
How do I change my phone number from Facebook to email?
To change your email address or add a contact number from Facebook on your phone or web. Then follow the above-given methods for your guidance.
How do you add a contact to Facebook?
Yes, you can add a contact or email address to Facebook from the settings in the above-given methods for Android or iPhone and Web browser.
What will happen if the Facebook App Changes?
If you are using the Facebook app on your iOS or Android device then make an update. You don’t know whatever is the reason, to change your email address using it, you have options. You can use the Facebook web on your phone to open the www.facebook.com and follow the steps outlined in the first section. The method or processes of changing your email address on phone exactly the process like changing it on a PC.