Do you how to force your Kindle to check for new books? How to Force Your Kindle to Check for New Books? If you need to buy books on Amazon, automatically add your Kindle should add them to your Library. Sometimes though, books do not appear up straight away in your Library. Let’s show you what to do once that happens and force your Kindle to check for new books.
You will need to confirm that your Kindle is connected to Cellular data or WiFi. to Make Your Kindle Sync and Troubleshoot to restart your Kindle. To get started to do it.
Why Purchased Kindle book not showing up in Content?
Ensure that your computer or mobile device is linked or connected to the internet connection. Sync your Kindle app and Make sure that your application is registered with the correct Amazon account. In case you have a different account, maybe you purchased your book from a different account.
Make Sure Your Kindle Is Connected to Cellular Data or WiFi
You will need to check your Kindle is connected to cellular data then there will 3G or 4G symbol and For a Wi-Fi connection, you will see a little Wi-Fi symbol in the upper right of your screen.
- In case you do not view one or you see an Airplane symbol in place, your Kindle is not connected to the internet.
- If you see an Airplane icon it means Airplane mode is turned on in your Kindle. Tap the arrow at the upper of the screen to open the menu.
- To turn it off tap on the Airplane symbols. This will let your Kindle to your Wi-Fi connection or network.
- Otherwise, press the arrow icon at the upper of the screen to open the menu then tap All Settings to navigate the Settings menu.
- Next, select the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and then Wi-Fi Networks to view a list of entire the available Wi-Fi connections or networks.
- In case you are unable to see your Wi-Fi network, restart your Wi-Fi router. Otherwise, tap on the network you wish to link it and if you require to enter the Wi-Fi password.
How to Make Your Kindle to Sync
Let’s show you to sync your Kindle in the following steps:
- Go to the Home screen on your Kindle
- Tap on the arrow icon at the upper of the screen to navigate the menu
- Now tap on the Sync option to force your Kindle to search in Amazon’s servers.
- Then tap on the Library option
- And then tap on the All option
- After that, you will see all the kindle books in your Amazon account, not just ones of these downloaded to your Kindle. Each of the new books should appear up first.
- Now tap on the one you wish to read. If it is not already available on your device, it will download immediately.
In case you still cannot locate the new book you are searching for after sync to force your Kindle, there are a few steps you can do it.
- Restart your Kindle. Things will turn off and on its back really can work.
- Check to update to the latest Kindle software version
- You will need to check your Amazon orders to view in case your purchase went through. Maybe you have an out-of-date credit card that prevents preordered books from downloading more than once.
Books not showing up on Kindle Paperwhite
If a downloaded book or item does not show on the Home screen. A downloaded item doesn’t appear on the Home screen. Kindle Paperwhite usually refreshes its content list immediately once new content is added. But in case that does not happen, go to the Home screen, tap on the menu and then select the Sync and Check for items. If that does not work, try a menu to restart the Kindle.