Do you know to increase Google search results per page? If you are unable to get more results per page on a single search or permanently. In case you have ever been frustrated by not getting more Google search results per page. By default, if you want to search for search something on Google, the site displays up to ten results per page. But you want to increase and get more results per page, you can boost the results count from a settings option on Google.
Important Note: Keep in mind you can only increase the per page result count on Google Search for desktop as of writing this post in November 2021. You are unable to do this on a mobile phone.
Increase the Number of Results per Page on Google Search
To see more than ten search results without having to click on the next page number on Google Search on your Desktop windows, Linux, Mac, or Chromebook PC. Here are the steps to do it.
- Open a web browser and to access the Google site on your PC
- Go to the Top-right or Bottom-right corner of the Google site and click on the Settings Gear icon
- Select the Search Settings from the menu that appears
- Select Search Results from the left sidebar on the Search Settings page
- You will see a Results Per Page slider on the right pane. To increase or get more results per page, drag this slider to the right side. Below the slider, you will view the number of search results you can turn on or enable on Google.
- Your options are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 100.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page, click on the Save option to save your changes.
- Click on the OK in the pop up that says Your Preferences Have Been Saved
Warning Note: You will see a warning note from Google that your searches will be slower if you select to display more results per page.
In case you ever wish this settings option, you can go to the same menu and select a new number.
Alternative Way: How to Get More than 10 Results Per Page in Google Search?
You can add a search parameter to the URL to get increased search results per page in Google Search. The 2nd way to change the number of results per page is to add a parameter to the URL of your Google Search. You may use this way for a lot of reasons.
- You are not logged in to Google
- You are not searching from your PC/Computer
- You do not want to change all search results, only want to change for this query
- You wish to appear a number of results not provided in Google’s Search settings
How to Add a search parameter to the URL
- Open any search browser and go to www.google.com
- Next Conduct the search for something you want
- Now the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) will return and you can add the parameter to the URL (Link).
- Then add the “&num=xx” at the end of the URL. Where xx is the number of search results you wish to appear (i.e. &num=100)
- Hit the enter key to begin the search again with your number of results per page request. This will refresh the Google search to reload and show you the xx results per page.
Example URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=dowpie&num=50
That’s it. You will be able to view your chosen number of search results per page on Google Search on your desktop.
How do I get more than 10 results per page in a Google search in 2021?
If you want to get more search results per page in a Google search while using incognito mode. Here are these steps to follow.
- Launch your Google Chrome browser and enter the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut keys
- Your black or private mode browser will open and enter google.com in the URL browse
- Click on the Settings option or Gear icon on the right side
- Select the Search Settings option from the menu that appears
- You will see a Results Per Page slider on the right pane. To get more results per page, drag this slider to the right side. Below the slider, you will view the number of search results you can turn on or enable on Google. Your options are <10> – <100> for Google search.
- Select Region Settings
- Click on the Save option
- Then select an Ok option from pop up says Your Preferences Have Been Saved