Do you know how to reduce Twitter data usage on Andriod and iPhone? Most people are using Twitter with their smartphones for twitting with other users and connect with cellular data. Because a lot of videos and Twitter out there consume their data usage and do not know how to reduce Twitter data usage.
In case you are using the Twitter mobile application from cellular data on your Android or iPhone smartphone, you might worry about the data usage–there are many cat videos available there. Luckily, Twitter provides a feature that is an easy-to-enable “data save” mode to reduce your mobile data usage. Let me show you in the below instructions how to enable the data saver mode in the Twitter mobile app.
Enable Data Saver Feature in Twitter on Android and iPhone device
If you want to reduce Twitter cellular data usage on your smartphone. To turn on the Data usage saver feature in Twitter mobile then here the following steps to follow.
- Go to your Twitter App from the top-left side of the mobile screen
- Select your Profile photo on an Android phone or the Main Menu icon (on iPhone) to navigate the menu
- Tap on the Settings and Privacy option from the menu that appears
- Scroll down and select the Data Usage option in the Settings and Privacy section
- Find the Data Saver option in the Data usage section and check a checkmark next to it on an Android phone or tap to flip the switch beside it on an iPhone device to enable or turn it on.
- Once you turn it on Twitter’s Data Saver feature the the setting will stop videos from auto-play and images will load of lower-quality.
- Now, select the back option twice to exit from the Settings. The Data saver feature of Twitter will now active.
How to Disable Disable Data Saver Feature In Twitter Mobile App
When you connect your mobile with a higher-bandwidth connection in the coming days. Then you can turn it off back from the Twitter app setting by revisiting it in the following steps:
- Open your Twitter app on your Android and iPhone
- Tap on the Main Menu or Profile Photo
- Select the Settings and Privacy option
- Go to the Data Usage section in the Settings and Privacy section
- Finally, turn Off the Data Saver feature by unchecking the checkbox on Android or disable the Switch on iPhone
Here are some of the frequently asked questions by different people and might you are interested to read it.
How do I reduce data usage on twitter?
You can reduce the number of data used by a Twitter app by turning it on the data saver mode. Through which you control what type of media you wish to download in real-time to help save data usage. Select your Profile picture, to go to the dash menu or main menu. Tap on the Toggle beside the Data Save to enable it or turn it on.
How much data does Twitter use?
If you want to know that how much data does Twitter app use on your mobile. Here are some of the below for your information.
|Minutes on Twitter||Mobile Data Used|