Do you know how to restore a deleted post from Facebook 2022? All people share their posts with the Facebook community. But unfortunately, sometimes a Facebook user deletes a post deliberately or accidentally during profile clean-up or removes unwanted contents from his/her Facebook account.
Sometimes you don’t need that exact post but time will come. When the user regrets doing so and will require something that has already been deleted a long time.
Unfortunately, when you delete a post from Facebook. It is not only deleted from the app on your device but also removed from the servers of Facebook. But fortunately, there are still some programs/ways that can be restoring removed Facebook posts. These methods are possible solutions and recovery of deleted posts.
Updated 2022: This article is up to date and reads till the end to recover your deleted post on Facebook by using different ways.
Different Ways for recovering Deleted Facebook posts
Sometimes you delete a post on Facebook by mistake or any other reason, it has been removed from the Facebook application and its servers. But some things can be removed once you delete your Facebook account. You will learn how to see and recover posts that have been deleted from Facebook.
Undelete Facebook Posts Recover
In case you wish to recover Facebook posts from your timeline. Here are these steps to follow:
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- If you are searching for a post you deleted, go to the Notifications tab. In case you located the post you are searching for there, tap on it and your deleted post will come back.
To Recover Deleted Post from Facebook
If you try the above way and are unable to work for you, then try to follow the steps of the second method.
- Open your Facebook, log into your account and go to the Settings Option.
- Click on the Download your Information option to create a copy of your data
- Next, you require to deselect all options and select just the post option and create the file.
- Creating your information will take some time. When it is done, you will get a notification. You can download the data by clicking “Available copies.”
- When you download the file, open it please and find the post you wish to get back. Recover it.
How to Retrieve Deleted Post on Facebook
The new Facebook option allows you to view data that other people are unable to see. You can also retrieve the data before the 30 days period has passed.
- Log into your Facebook account and Go to the Facebook settings
- Then visit the Facebook Activity Log option
- Click on the Trash and search for deleted posts
- Just click on the Restore option in case posts are available there. Otherwise, follow the above procedure.
Use Facebook’s Manage Activity Feature Via Facebook App
When you are using the Manage Activity feature to delete a post on the Facebook mobile app, you can restore it for up to 30 days of period. This will not work in case you delete a post directly from your FB newsfeed, however. This feature functionality is currently working only on the Facebook mobile app and desktop mobile version or MBasic Facebook version. To get started to use Mange Activity to delete and then retrieve a deleted post. Here is how to do it.
- Launch your Facebook app and tap on Humberger menu to go to your Facebook profile page.
- Tap on Activity Log
- Select the Manage Activity option
- Next tap on Your Posts
- To deleted a post tap to select it and then press Trash
- Tap on Move to Trash option. Your post has been deleted from your Facebook timeline and moved to Trash in Manage Activity.
- To recover it back the post you just deleted, open to More => Activity Log, and then select Trash from the top menu
- You will see all the posts deleted within the past thirty days period using Manage Activity. Tap a post you wish to retrieve and then tap the Restore option
- Select the Restore to confirm option. The post has been restored to your Facebook timeline.
Best Method to Delete Facebook Post to Recover it Again
If you do not wish to show a post but think it might be useful later, delete it. You can retrieve it later once you need it.
- To delete Facebook posts from your timeline, you need to visit your profile page
- Then select the Manage Posts and find the posts you wish to delete and click the hide posts option
- You can repeat this process whenever you require these deleted posts.
Tip: If you are going to switch to a new tablet or mobile phone, you don’t care about losing Facebook media, messages, or posts. All of your data is synced into Facebook’s servers and is available in the cloud. The moment you sign in with a new device the network online detects you and will be available automatically. Once you download and install the Facebook app on your new smartphone or tablet and log in.
Cancel the Deletion of your Facebook Account
When you remove your complete Facebook account and all your media or posts. Thus you have a chance to stop the deletion process for up to 30 days period and submit your request first the completion of 30 days.
If the time of deletion of the Facebook account is over 30 days, there is no way to restore it.
Let’s do this method to stop the cancellation of deleted accounts first. Where you need to log in to your Facebook app on your mobile phone or to the Facebook web on the official FB website.
And tap on the Cancel Deletion option. If there is no cancel option then you need to get creative and follow some of the other ways on this page to cancel your deleted Facebook media and posts.
How to Restore Removed of Facebook Post
This is not easy to restore a post on the Facebook account. But some sneaky programs can be used to find your deleted posts on Facebook both on the off and social network.
Find the Original Post
If you have shared interesting or funny posts some other users created to your timeline on Facebook then you found; it removed, later on, so you can search the original content track down via the apps and Facebook website’s search bar at the top of the page.
You have to search in different ways for both the text written in the post of the Facebook title of the web page of Facebook linked in the post.
Check Your Emails
In this case, you must enable or you already enabled email notification for following Facebook posts. Actually, a copy of your posts may be available in the email inbox you are looking for.
To search posts from Email; open your mailbox in the browser, start searching with different search operators/terms.
Such as some content available in your post or part of the text and use it in the search bar.
Here is why you need to keep notification turn on for each post you are sharing so it can get stored in your inbox and keep it archived.
#1 of 3
#2 of 3
#3 of 3
Check your friends’ emails
Maybe some of your friends on Facebook with email notification enabled have to get notifications referencing your post, especially if they are tagged or mentioned. Ask your Facebook friends to search for the deleted post in their inbox you are looking for.
How to Search Deleted Post in Facebook Messenger
If you have deleted an entire chat conversation or an individual message on Facebook Messenger. The process of deletion is permanent and unable to be undone. You can recover Facebook deleted messages.
However, in some cases, the messages may have been deleted on your side and possibly may be available still to the other users. The one who participated in the Facebook conversation.
Simply ask your friend to forward back the conversation to you. If you know other ways, write them down in the comments below. To share with other users who might desperately look for deleted posts.
FAQs to Recover Delete Post on Facebook
Here are some frequently asked questions:
How to Recover Deleted Post on Facebook Page and Group?
If you want to restore posts that were deleted from your Facebook group and page, you will need to do the following things:
- Select the Groups and Pages options on Facebook while using the second method is to download your information.
- In this way, you can quickly and easily retrieve deleted posts from your Facebook groups and pages.
How to recover deleted posts on the Facebook group?
To find the deleted posts of the group, follow the steps of the second method above. Go to Facebook account > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Download your information> Create a copy > Deselect All > Available copies to download the data > Open file to recover the post.
Can we recover deleted posts from any software?
No, the app and software are not available to restore deleted posts or pages from Facebook.
How to recover deleted posts on the Facebook page?
To restore deleted posts on the Facebook page, you can follow the second method by downloading your information. You can select a Facebook page instead of a post.
I think you liked the guide on restoring deleted posts on Facebook. The second method will work for everyone, but the first, third ones will work for some users. Please share this article with your relatives and friends to help them to recover deleted Facebook posts.