Do you know how to restore apps and Games to your Android mobile device? When you change or moving to a new smartphone or Android device can feel stressful. Your old smartphone is full of applications and games that you will want to bring over. In this article, you will learn the process of how to recover or restore anything that gets missed in the process using the running list of already installed applications in the Google Play Store.
During the process of the setup up your new smartphone, you will be asked about installing apps and games from your old smartphone device (synced from your Google account). This usually works pretty well in case you are moving or switching to a new Smartphone device from the same manufacturer as your old one. However, it is not perfect.
How to Restore Apps and Games to Your Android Device
Really, the Google Play Store saves a record of all the things that you have ever installed. You can easily view a list of applications and games associated with your Google account, including your previous purchases, which can also be restored. Let’s teach you how to do it.
First Way: How to Recover or Restore Apps and Games to Your Android Device
Here are the following steps to restore Apps and Games to your Android smartphone device.
- Go to your Android phone or tablet home screen or in the app drawer open the Google Play Store.
- Next, go to the right side of the search and tap on the Profile icon
- Select the My Apps & Games option from the menu once appear to you
- Now on the May Apps & Games page, you will be brought to the Updates tab
- Tap to switch the Library tab
- You will see all of the apps and games lists in the Library tab that you have downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store that is not currently on your Android device
- You can sort the list of all by Alphabetical or Recent.
- It is very beautiful to go down through this list, especially in case you have been an Android user for a long time. Just tap on the Install option next to it and restore an app.
- If the Applications and games that are not compatible with your Android device will not have the Install option
- If there are some applications and games that you do not like to be associated with your account furthermore, just tap on the cross (X) icon to remove them from your library.
In the end, your applications and games from Google Play will restore to your new mobile device. All of the Apps and games from the Google Play Store will always be there for you in the Library tab.
Second Way: How to Restore Apps & Games to Your Android Device
Here is another way to restore apps & games to your new Android smartphone devices in the following steps:
- Open your Google Play Store on your Android Phone or tablet device
- Tap on the Profile picture from the upper right side
- Select Manage Apps & Devices option from the pop
- Tap on the Manage option on the next page
- Now, tap on the Installed drop-down and select the Not Installed option
- Next, tap on the sorting option to sort recently installed applications on your android device. This will list applications that you have recently installed on your old android device.
- Just select the apps that you wish to install on your android device and select the Download option.
That’s it! You are finished. This is the 2nd way of restoring apps and games on your Android device.