Do you know how to take screenshots on an iPhone 13 device? To capture an image of what you view on your iPhone 13’s screen, it’s easy and very simple to take a screenshot. Let’s show you the guidelines that work for the iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
What to Know?
You will learn in this post how to take an iPhone 13 Screenshot, Edit an iPhone Screenshot just after taking it, take an iPhone 13 screenshot without buttons, and find to see where are screenshots saved on the iPhone 13.
How to Take an iPhone 13 Screenshot
To capture a screenshot on your iPhone 13 then the simple way is to use two buttons on either side of your smartphone. To do so then follow the below guidelines
- Press Volume Up button and Side Button
- Press and hold the Volume Up button on the left side of the iPhone and the Side button on the right side at the same time.
- It can be kind of tricky, but in case you press them both at exactly the same time, you will hear a shutter sound effect (unless your volume is muted).
- A thumbnail of the screenshot you just took will show up in the lower-left corner of the screen
In case you ignore the thumbnail in the corner, it will hide after a moment. Or you can swipe it away to the left side to get rid of it.
Once the thumbnail hides, your iPhone 13 saves automatically the image to your Photos application. As of December 2021, there is no method to disable or turn off the thumbnail preview, but that might change in a future version of iOS.
How to Edit an iPhone Screenshot Just After Taking It
Keep in mind the thumbnail that shows in the side corner of the display after you capture a screenshot? To do this.
- Tap on the thumbnail, to view a special editing mode where you can rotate, crop, or annotate the picture before saving it on your phone.
- In case you do not like the screenshot you can delete it at this point: Just press the trash icon in the top-right corner.
- Once you are finished in edit mode then press the Done option in the corner of the display,
- Finally, tap on the Save to Photos option. Your edited screenshot will be stored in your Photos app.
How to Take an iPhone 13 Screenshot without Buttons
If you are unable to press both buttons simultaneously to capture a screenshot or may one of your keys is broken, there are a few methods to take or capture a screenshot without needing any buttons at all.
Firs Way: Use Back Tap feature To Take a Screenshot
To take an iPhone 13 screenshot without a button by using the first way by tapping on the back of your phone device thanks to a feature called “Back Tap.” To set it up in the following steps.
- Go to the Settings app and open to Accessibility
- Tap the Touch and then Back Tap.
- Assign “Screenshot” to a double or triple tap option.
- You can tap the back of your iPhone device to take a screenshot.
Second Way: Use The AssistiveTouch Feature To Take a Screenshot
Let’s show you the second way to take a screenshot on your iPhone without doing press the two-button combination. To settings it up follows these steps:
- Navigate the Settings app
- Then open the Accessibility
- Tap on Touch and then AssistiveTouch
- When there, assign “Screenshot” to a custom action. Or you can screenshot directly from the AssistiveTouch menu by navigating the menu and pressing Device,>More> then Screenshot.
Where Are Screenshots Saved on the iPhone 13?
When you take or capture screenshots on your iPhone 13 then all of them are automatically saved as PNG file to your device Photos album, which you can see later one by navigating the Photos app. To see screenshots from a thumbnail and from the Photos app.
Method One: See Screenshot from Thumbnail
Open the Album to see a thumbnail list of your entire screenshots
Then Open Screenshots
Method Two: See Screenshot from Photos App
- To see a screenshot in the Photos app: Tap on its thumbnail and it will display larger on your phone screen
- When you see it, you can edit it like rotate, crop, add filters, and much more, or share it with your other friends and family members easily using the on-screen toolbar.
- If you want to delete a screenshot you do not want to save, select it, then press the trash icon.
Related Article: How to Perform Actions by Tapping the Back of Your Android Phone