Do you know how to capture or take a Screenshot including the mouse cursor on a Mac device? Whenever the users of Mac taking screenshots, then the Mac screenshot tool normal disappear the mouse cursor pointer so it will not come in the way. But sometimes, you will require to take the pointer to illustrate something properly. Fortunately, it is very simple and easy to enable or turn on a simple feature. In this article, you will learn the steps regarding how to take a screenshot with a visible mouse cursor on Mac.
How to show the mouse cursor in screenshots with Preview
Let’s show the mouse cursor in screenshots with preview in the following given steps:
- Click to open Preview
- Go to the File at the top
- Select the Take Screen Shot option
- Then choose from the Entire Screen option
After that, a countdown timer will start on your screen. Make sure that you have your screenshot correctly composed before the end of the timer to reach zero. When it does, a screenshot will be captured and opened automatically in the Preview application. Most potentially, the screenshot image of the mouse cursor will be visible.
How to Capture a Screenshot with a Visible Mouse Cursor on Mac
If you also among those users want to learn how to take a screenshot with a visible mouse cursor on Mac. Here are these steps to follow:
- First, you will be required to change a feature in macOS’s built-in Screenshot application to take the mouse cursor in screenshots.
- Press the Shift+Commads+5 keys on your Keyboard
- Then a small toolbar will pop up and click on the Options
- Tick the checkmark box next to Show Mouse Pointer in the Options menu that appears
- Now whenever, you want to capture a screenshot with Shift+Command+4 or Shift+Command+3 keys on your keyboard
- You will take the mouse cursor or pointer within the screenshot.
How to Hide the Mouse Cursor in Screenshot on Mac
When you change your mind or any other reason and want to disappear or hide the mouse pointer in the future. Here are these steps to follow to hide the mouse cursor in the screenshot.
- Open the Screenshot toolbar by pressing the Shift+Command+5 keys on your keyboard
- Go to the Option and uncheck the box next to the Show Mouse Pointer
Here are the following frequently asked questions by variouse people and might you are interested to read it.
Mac take screenshot with mouse pointer
To take screenshots on mac that includes the mouse cursor then you will need to use the preview tool to do just that as per the above steps. Then you will require to go to the file. And then choose the take a screenshot option. Now select from the whole screen.
How do you take a freehand screenshot on a Mac?
Use the Command+Z it will offer an alternative method that how to trigger the screenshot option. Grab>Capture>Timed Screen: While using this option you can begain in a Ten-second timer, Select a portion of your screen, and then capture a screenshot.
Mac take screenshot with cursor shortcut
To Take a Screenshot with cursor shortcut of a Part of your macOS then follow these steps:
- By pressing the Command+Shift+4 to change a pointer to a crosshair
- Select the part of a screen you wish to capture by dragging and moving the cursor
- Then left the mouse button, the screenshot image will be stored as a PNG image on your desktop.