Do you know how to link to Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter in your Gmail signature? When you add an email signature to your Gmail. Then later you can update or change your Gmail signature as you want. You can edit the signature that shows up at the bottom of every email you want to send out to someone. You can also add a link to your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts is a useful tool for your growing your social media network and giving people extra methods or ways to link or connect with you.
How to Add Social Media Account or page to Your Gmail Signature
Gmail lets you link a custom signature to the bottom of the entire email when you are sending a reply, forward, or send an email message. That is why your email signature in Gmail is important, your virtual business card. It should include your name, contact information, title and organization, and links to your social media channels or accounts or pages. Keep it tidy and professional. To add a Facebook to your Gmail signature, you will need to copy the Facebook page URL address and add the URL address with Gmail’s signature editor tool. Let’s show you how to add social profile links to your Gmail signature in the following steps.
Step# 1 Copy URL Address of Social Media Accounts or Pages
- Open your Facebook account with your browser
- Login to your Facebook account (if not)
- Click on the profile to open your profile page to which you will be linking or connecting to Gmail Signature
- Click in the Address bar to highlight your page link in your web browser
- Then Right-click or Press Ctrl+C keys on your computer keyboard to copy the URL address to your clipboard. You can go to the web browser to follow the same procedure to copy the link for your Facebook fan page.
- Open your LinkedIn account with any web browser
- Click on the Me option on the toolbar
- Now click on the View Profile option
- Go to the Address bar of the web browser and copy the URL for your LinkedIn account
- Open your Twitter account with your web browser
- Click on the Profile Picture or Profile option from the left side pan
- Then you can copy the URL address from your web browser
Note: You can use the following techniques for either of those sites the same way you would with Facebook.
Step# 2 Add Social Media Accounts or Pages Links to Gmail Signature
Let’s add the copied URL address of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter account to your Gmail signature in the following steps:
- Open your Gmail.com with any web browser on your desktop computer
- Click on the Settings Gear icon from the right-side
- Select the All Settings to option from the menu that opens
- You will redirect to the General tab and scroll down to the Signature section to view the Mail Editor tool
- Select the Link chain-link icon in the toolbar below the text box
- On the Edit Link page enter Text in the Display text box you want to display and past URL Address in the Web Address box, select the OK option to save your signature changes.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the web page and click on the Save Changes button. Gmail will now show entire email messages with the Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter links in your signature.
How to Change or Remove Facebook Link in Gmail Signature
- Open gmial.com with any web browser
- Click on the Settings gear icon
- Select See All Settings option
- Scroll down to the Signature section on the General tab
- Hover over the Social Media Text (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- Click on Change or Remove option in the pop-up that appear
- Here you can change or remove the link of Facebook, etc.
- Finally click on the Save Change button at the bottom of the web page.
- How to Block or Allow Pop-ups in Chrome Web/App
- Delete & Clear Search History On Instagram
- How to Screenshot on an iPhone 13
- How to Fix: Fire TV “Home is Currently Unavailable”
- Clear Facebook app cache on Android and iPhone