Twitter is a famous platform for online social networking and news site where the public can interact, communicate in short messages called tweets. So what if you are using your Twitter account on multiple devices and later on for the safety you want to log out from all devices. Twitters providing a protection function that will help you to safely log out of your Twitter account on all your devices at once. If you want to confirm that the old devices are no longer log in you can log all devices out of your account at once. Here is how to do that happen.
We have previously covered how to enable two-factor authenticator on your Twitter account. But you must confirm that you every device and user is signed out of your account. The one reason is that you give or sell an old device. Whatever the cause but there is a simple way to sign out or log out all users and devices.
How to Sign Out of Your Twitter from All Devices at Once
Here is the process is same whether you are log in to your Twitter account while using your mobile app Android, iPad, iPhone, or web with one tiny exception.
Steps to log out of your Twitter on All Devices at Once on Twitter.com
Let’s show if you are using web then you need to follow these steps:
- Open your browser and log in to your Twitter account
- Click on the More option at the bottom left side
- Then you need to click on the Settings and Privacy option
- Go to the Account tab and select App and Sessions in the Data and Permissions sections
- Click on the Log out All other sources under the Sessions
- Next, it will ask you Do you want to end your others sessions and then click Log out option
Steps to log out of your Twitter on All Devices at Once on Twitter App
Here you can log out from your Twitter account from every device at once via Twitter App while using your Smart Phone. Let’s show you the steps on how to do it:
- Tap on the Twitter App to open on your Mobile Phone
- Then tap on your Profile Picture or icon
- Choose the Settings and Privacy option
- Here tap the Account option
- Go down the tap on the Apps and Sessions under the Data and permissions section
- Under the Sessions section tap on the Log out all other sessions option
- Finally, it will ask you for confirmation and again tap on the Log out option
After that, you are done. If you want to access your Twitter on other devices that will have to log back in on your account.
Alternative Ways how to log All Devices out of Your Twitter Account
Let’s show you some of the important and alternative ways that how to log All devices out of your Twitter account. Read the below post till to the end
How do I revoke my twitter from other devices?
Here is how to remove access or revoke access an app:
- Log in to your Twitter account
- You need to go to your Account Settings and tap on the Apps and sessions
- Here you can choose to Log out an app from your account and tap on the Revoke access option near to the app or go to the bottom tap on the App’s Name
How do I log off Twitter?
If you want to log off the Twitter account then scroll down the steps:
- Tap to open your Twitter account and tap your Profile icon
- Then tap on the Settings and privacy option
- Here select the Account option
- Next click on the Log out option
- Finally, tap on the Ok to confirm to log out of your Twitter account from your Mobile device
How do I log out of all devices?
If you want to log out of all your devices in the following steps:
- Open Your Twitter Account
- Go down to the bottom and click on the Details link
- Then click on the Sign out of all other web sessions
- Click Done to log out
- The people will log in to your account again if they know your password or have it save on their system (Simply change your password also)
Important Steps to Sign out of Your Twitter Account from All devices
There are some of the important steps to sign out of your Account with all devices once:
- Sign in to your Twitter Account or Open with Twitter.com, and log in with your credentials Username and Password
- Click on the horizontal three dots or More option from the left panel
- Then click on the Settings and Privacy to open Twitter Settings Page
- Click here on the Apps and devices option to open the Account
- Go to the Apps and Sessions and click on the Log out all other sessions under the Sessions section
- Finally, confirm your process by again click the Log out your account will log out from all other devices