Here you go through steps to recover your Facebook password without Phone number or Email address. Maybe you last time logged into your Facebook account or you are a new user to Facebook and cannot remember your Phone number or email which associated with your account. Don’t worry if you forget your credentials; you are not the first person doing so. If it happens to you, it can be prevented to get access into your account.
Fortunately, there are some methods to immediately recover Facebook password and get back access to the Facebook account ever without your phone number or email address.
Sign in with an Alternate Phone Number or Email Address
In case you forget your password and phone number or email and you cannot sign in to your Facebook account. You need to try using an alternate phone number or email. If you have added more than one phone number or email on your Facebook. You still have a chance to try with alternative email or phone number. But security trick applies here to follow the same password.
After getting access to your account with alternative options. You need to review and Security and login details. Change sign in methods and protect your account. Furthermore, also enable two-factor authentication. Follow the steps after account recovery:
- Open your Facebook Home page
- Click the Down-arrow
- Select the Settings
- Click the Security and Login option
- Scroll down to Two-Factor Authentication
- Setting up Extra Security and Advance Sections to update or implement security measures.
The Two-Factor Authentication needs allow you for a second verification before you sign in to your Facebook account. This gives more and extra security layer to protect your account even if someone else knows your password.
NOTE: This is possible that if you’re unable to sign in with your regular email and password and your account has been hacked by someone. So once you find the access, make secure by changing your password and go to the troubleshooting Facebook page for the problem.
Find Your FB Account with Username or Your Name
Here is a Plan B, you can try to achieve your Facebook account by searching your name or Username. Use your nicknames or your formal name you might use commonly. A list of suggested accounts will appear to you. Check in the list and find your account with your profile photo. Select the account and follow the instruction steps to reset your password and get back access to your account.
If you forget your username, then ask your FB friend to sign in to their Facebook and open your profile. After that, to search your profile and provide your Facebook URL that appears up. The URL will be like http://www.facebook.com/john.roz. The last portion after .com/ will be your username like john.roz. If Facebook can find your account, you will be directed with instructions to reset your account password and get in back access to your account.
Recover Facebook Password via Trusted Contacts
When you finished with above all methods and nothing work properly. After that, you restore your Facebook account using a reliable contact. The most important condition following this method that you will require to have a known person. That known person should reliable or trusted contacts.
This method of recovery is possible to those users who already set up previously. And add their trusted contact as an option to use it when you are lockout from your account.
In case you get back your account, and try to configure, here you go with these steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook (Keep in mind, for this portion of the process you require to have still access)
- Click the Down Arrow
- Select the Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click the Security and Login Option
- Scroll down to the Choose Friends area and Select Choose Friends
- Click the Choose Trusted Contacts in the dialogue box of What are Trusted contacts.
- Enter the three or five FB friends names in the Choose Trusted Contacts and then click Confirm option
- The selected contacts will appear to you. If you want later on then you can remove or edit the contact and then click the Close.
Open Facebook Account Settings Menu from the drop-down icon
Go to Security and Login from Settings menu
In this section, choose a friend to contact if you get locked out. Click on Choose friends link to select.
Choose trusted contacts from 3 to 5 friends. You will use this option to contact them when you have a problem during sign in to your Facebook account.
Below method, How to use trusted contacts to recover your Facebook password.
How to use Trusted Contacts to Recover Facebook Password
IF you want to use trusted contacts to get back access to your FB account. Follow the guide/steps below.
- Open your Facebook’s Login page
- Click the Forgot Account option under the Password field.
- Click the No longer have access to these on the Reset Your Password page.
- Enter your Email or Phone number on the How Can We Reach page and then click Continue.
- Click the Reveal My Trusted Contacts option and Enter one name from the contacts you assigned previously.
- In the Next process follow the additional instructions steps and a recovery code link. Share the link with your friend and ask him to follow it and send the code to you when he finds.
- Use the code from a friend to recover Facebook password and access your account.
Try forgotten account option
Provide the relevant account information either phone or email to and click the search button.
Click no longer have access to these, instead of following available recovery methods.
Now Facebook recovery method is getting change. You don’t have access to the current recovery option. Therefore, you need to enter a new phone or email and continue.
Now choose a friend from Reveal My Trusted Contacts to get the link. You can request a friend to verify the link and provide you with the code. After that, you enter the code to recover your account password.