Let’s show you how to save a webpage as PDF in Safari. A lot of the users come across with a webpage they require to keep in PDF file for offline sharing or research with others people. You could simply copy and paste the URL or link, but sometimes it is fine to have the page as an image or PDF that you can see offline, print or mark up. The most flexible and simple solution is to create a PDF file you can send anywhere or view anytime.
You can easily save any web page on the internet as a PDF file within a few seconds, on Safari Mac and iOS/iPad OS devices. If you are using the Safari and you would like to create a copy of a web page for the upcoming days. I will make it easy for you to print the web page to a PDF file on Safari. You can also save a web page as a PDF in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, & Firefox browsers.
Note: These guide lines are accurate to the update version of the respective browsers at the time of publication. Older versions may have little different procedure, but should be broadly similar
Let’s check the most famous browser and view how they save web pages as PDF’s using step by step guide line.
How to Save a Webpage as PDF in Safari
Here are the two ways to save a webpage as a PDF file in Safari:
Method # 1
Let’s show in the first way how to save a webpage as PDF file in Safari in the following steps:
- Select the File on the menu bar with Safari active
- Then choose the Export as PDF option from the menu
- Type a File Name on the following window once pop-up to you
- Choose the Location on your devices where you want to save it
- Click on the Save option
In the second method provides by Safari a longer to have a little more control over the PDF’s file information. Here is how to save a web page as a PDF file:
- Click on the File option on the menu bare with Safari active
- Select the Print option from the drop down menu
- Alternatively, you can press Command + P to navigate the printer window
- Now select the down arrow available at the bottom left corner on the following pop-up
- Select the Save as PDF option from the drop-down menu
- Now you can type a File Name, Title, Subject, author, keyboards, and set up security options on another pop-up window appears
- When you are down then choose a location where you want save the file
- Finally, Click on the Save button
How to Save a Webpage as PDF on Safari for iOS/iPadOS
I will teach you how to save a webpage as PDF on Safari for iPadOS or iOS devices. Here are the following steps:
- Tap to open the webpage on Safari and take a screenshot. This way will depends on your device
- Tap on the a thumbnail once appears on your screen’s bottom left corner
- Select the Full Page tab on the following screen and do it any markups you would like to include.
- Then tap on the Done option when you are finished
- Select the Save PDF to Files option on the resulting pop-up.
- Choose a location on your device where you want to save
- Finally, tap on the Save option to complete