Do you know how to show your followers on Facebook 2022? Facebook allows users to see and manage followers in an easy way. You can enable the follow button and people can then press that button and follow you. But a question rise here how to show the list of followers or show followers to the public when someone visits your profile?
If you are also among those users who don’t know how to show followers on the Facebook profile to the public, let’s show you how to appear your Facebook followers publicly on your profile with ease way. You will learn some of the privacy settings related to it and more stuff.
Ideally, the best way to manage and build a large following is a Facebook page because it has no limitation on the number of fans. A personal Facebook profile or account, on the other side, has a limit of 5,000 friends. But if you want only to use your personal profile, you can allow followers who can see all your public posts, containing Facebook stories. There is no such restriction on the total number of followers for your Facebook account
Don’t confuse with friends and followers. Friends are something that defines user relations. While followers are the people to stay tuned to your post. User actually made their choice, to see your post-default as others and give priority to your post to see them first.
Check the Update section and this article is up to date 2022.
Where are the Followers Feature Settings on Facebook?
Like other social media, Facebook also updates its features as per the user’s requirements and for a better experience. Maybe you see some changes of adding features like enhancing the UI as well and moved settings to add an extra one to keep secure their accounts.
- On Facebook App: Using the Facebook app tap on Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Followers and Public Content > Change the setting from Friends to Public Under the “Who Can Follow Me.”
- On Facebook Desktop: Using the Facebook desktop click on Down Arrow > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Public Posts > change the settings from Friend to Public under the “Who Can Follow Me,”
How to Enable Facebook Followers
Yes, you can show your followers on your Facebook profile with your Facebook app and Facebook desktop. If you are also among those users and don’t know about this feature. Then follow these ways below to learn how to enable followers to show features, See followers, and Show follow button on your Facebook profile to the public.
Show Followers on Your Facebook Profile Via Facebook App
Most people are login with Facebook on their SmartPhone. The very step you should do is to allow followers for your personal Facebook profile. These FB followers can see your public posts such as shares, status updates, and stories.
- Open Facebook App
- Tap on Menu from top right side
- Select Settings & Privacy and then Settings option
- Scroll down and tap on Followers and Public Content under the Audience and Visibility section
- Now you can see the option to change who can follow you on Facebook. Change the setting from Friends to Publice Under the “Who Can Follow Me.”
If you wish to allow anyone to see your followers on your Facebook timeline or profile, choose the Public option in the “Who Can See Your Followers On Your Timeline.” In case you want your friends to see your followers, select the Friends option. To hide your followers, select Only Me.
There are also many features to control the interactions your followers’ with your shares or posts, such as likes, notifications, and comments. You can let followers comment on your posts by choosing Public under the “Public Post Comments.” section.
That’s all! You have to turn on the Facebook followers feature and let everyone follow you. Every time you can create a public post, whether it is a story, status update, or share, your followers will be able to see them in their news feed. In case you do not want your followers to see a specific post, you can change its audience from Public to Friends.
So the above follow button will appear to the public users and whenever visitors visit your Facebook profile. They will simply see the Follow option under your Profile Cover photo and with a single tap or click they can follow you.
Show Followers on Your Profile Via Facebook on Desktop
In case you are using Facebook on a PC, you can enable the followers’ feature by following these steps:
- Visit the Facebook website on a computer
- Click on Down Arrow and select Settings and Privacy > Settings option from the menu or click on this link.
- Click on the Public Posts
- Now change the settings from Friend to Public under the “Who Can Follow Me,” see the below screenshot
The change you made will be saved automatically. Now you have enabled the Facebook followers feature, and anyone, even fully strangers, can follow you now.
How to Display Your Facebook Followers
In the above methods, you have enabled Facebook followers, it’s the right time to display your Facebook follower count on our profile or timeline. Due to some reason, this way will only work on the Facebook desktop version, so you will have to use a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Visit your Facebook Profile page and go to the Intro section
- Select the Edit Details option as shown in the given screenshot
- The Edit Details popup dialog will appear featuring several features to customize your intro and to display them on your profile.
- Enable the Followers toggle switch (it will turn blue once turned on). This will show your followers on your Facebook profile.
- In the last step, click on Save
The follower count of your Facebook is now being displayed on your Facebook profile. Remember that anyone can click the follower count option and view the people who are following you. They can also see your followers by visiting your Friends page.
Hide Your Followers on Facebook Profile
In case you disappear your Facebook followers from public view, just go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Followers and Public Content > Friends or Only Me Under “Who Can See Your Followers On Your Timeline.” Just do this in case you do not wish the everyone or public to view your followers. This will also hide your follower count from your profile page.
How to See Your Facebook Followers
To view your Facebook followers is an entire matter of clicking on the follower count on your Facebook profile and look like this: “Followed by 24 people”
Although, in case you do have not displayed your follower count in your Facebook profile or timeline, you can know who follows you on Facebook.
Using the Facebook App
Visit your Facebook profile and tapping See Your About info.
Scroll down to the Followers section and select the See All link. You will see now all your followers and how many they are.
Using the Facebook on Desktop:
In case you are using Facebook on your PC, you can see your followers by visiting Friends, More, and then Followers from the Menu.
How to Show the Facebook Follow Button
Do you want to appear or show the Facebook follow button in place of “Add Friend”? Let’s fix it in a very simple way.
- Go to the Facebook Settings & Privacy > Settings
- Select the “How People Find and Contact You” (or Choose Privacy on desktop)
- Click on “Who can send you friend request” and change settings instead of Everyone to Friends of friends.
That way, only the friends of your Facebook friends can view the Add Friend button. The rest of us will see the Follow button instead.
How to Show Followers Settings on FB App
Do you aware of how you can easily turn on the follow option on your Facebook profile? So the visitors easily can follow you with this option. If you want then scroll down to see the guidelines and steps
- Open your Facebook App on your Android
- Tap on the Main Menu or Three Lines bar
- Select the Settings and Privacy option
- Next tap on Settings option
- Type Followers in the search bar at the top and you will see the options “ Who can see your followers on your Timelines and Who can follow me the option
- Finally, tap one of them in the above to continue Followers Settings
The above is the easiest way to enable the feature of your Facebook followers from the settings within a few steps. To do this make sure your Facebook App is up to date and to get every single setting of this feature.
How to Appear Facebook Followers on your FB Profile
Facebook allows all its users to change their follower Privacy Settings and can manage the list of your followers on your Facebook Timeline. So let’s how to show or manage your followers’ list to the public, as shown in the steps below
- Open your Facebook app on your Smartphone
- Go to the Menu or Three bars lines
- Select Settings & Privacy and choose the Settings option
- Go down to the Public Posts under Settings in the Privacy section
- Tap on among the below the three options Public, Friends and Only me under “Who can see your Follower on your Timeline.
- Finally, tap on the Public option to appear the followers on your FB profile
After that enabling follow button on Facebook and then your friends, Friends & Friends, and Public can easily follow you on Facebook. So you can see your list of the existing followers and view who can follow you on Facebook.
How to View List of your Followers on Facebook
So when you enable the feature of the follower and you want to see or view the list of your followers on your Facebook Profile. So it is very simple to find that who is following you on Facebook in the below steps
- Open your Facebook App
- Tap on your Profile Picture in the News Feed to Open your Profile
- Then tap on the Follower’s option
- Finally, a complete list will appear of your Facebook followers
FAQs Show Your Followers on Facebook Profile
Here are the following frequently asked questions by different people and might you be interested to read them.
Why my followers are not showing on FB?
If you have permitted the user to follow you, you will see a list of your followers in your Facebook profile, so click on your Friends option below your cover photo and then click your Followers if nobody follows you so you will not see this option. When someone follows you the option will appear to you.
Why you don’t have followers on Facebook
Keep in mind three things that you must know if you have no followers on your FB profile. The first option you have turned off the followers appear to the public or friends. The second option you probably don’t have a single follower to appear there. Finally, and last option your age is under 18 and not allowed to get a Facebook account.
How to Get More Facebook Followers Fast
Before you are going get into the research-backed ways for increasing your followers, you have to start with some of the following practices for you to increase the growth of your followers.
- Engage with people on Facebook and Messenger
- Always post great content
- Consistency while posting
- Using Hashtags
- Write your post in a professional bio
- First, make sure that your content is shareable
- Research for the people content
- Also, reach out to the influencers
- Follow other pages of your page
Can I See Hidden Followers?
No, you are unable to see hidden followers and if you are looking for such a solution it is nothing just a waste of time. Because there is no way to view hidden followers. According to my research, they do not exist, have some privacy settings, have deleted their accounts, and so on.
So I will recommend you stop searching for such a feature. Yes, in case you have some other questions related to this post, feel free to post those questions in the comments section below. As I have explained to you above that is the only and proper way to enable features and see the list of your Facebook followers.
To allow your followers on your Facebook profile is the best way to communicate with your fans and build rapport with them. A Facebook page is often better for growing a loyal fanbase but you cannot go wrong with your personal Facebook account.
The benefit of a personal FB account over a FB page is that you can connect with your followers on a more personal level or close to them. This is why some famous personalities have allowed their fans to follow them on their profiles in place of creating a Facebook page. You can do it, too, even in the case are not a celebrity or do not wish to become one.