Do you how to turn off or on steam’s popup ads? When you open Steam and playing a game, there’s an annoying popup that showing advertising other games. It will usually show a popup window with ads for new games and updates games you own. You will be capable to find your own games that you would like to play. Is there a way to disable this popup? If you want to stop those popup ads then scroll down to know how to turn on or off those ads off.
How to Disable Steam’s Popup Ads
To disable steam’s popup advertisements and actually quite simply locate in Steam’s settings menu. Here are the following given-below steps to turn it off:
- Open Steam’s Game
- Click on the Steam in the upper left corner then select the Settings option from the menu
- If you are using a Mac, you can use the shortcut key or hotkey to navigate up the Steam Preferences men. Hit Cmd+, to open it
- When you visit the Settings or Preference window, press the Interface tab at the left-hand side of the window.
- Go the bottom and Uncheck the box beside “Notify Me About Additions or Changes To My Games, new releases, & upcoming releases” to turn off the advertisements
- A notification will appear to you that these settings as desired, press OK to confirm your changes.
How to Turn On Steam’s Pop-Up Ads
If you ever change your mind and want to view these advertisements pop-up again. then you will need to follow these steps to enable steam pop-up ads:
- Open your Steam’s Game
- Then click on the Steam menu in the top left side
- Select the Settings option from the menu
- Click on the Preference tab from the Settings window
- Scroll down and check the “Notify Me About Additions or Changes To My Games, new releases, & upcoming releases” box to turn on the advertisements
Steam’s pop-up to make it simple or easy to keep an eye out for new releases or updates that might interest you.
FAQ-Frequently Ask Questions
Here are some of the Frequently asked questions by different people you might interested to read it.
How do I turn off steam notifications 2020?
To turn off steam notifications in 2020 is very simple to go the Steam menu, select the Settings option, and then Interface. Finally uncheck the “Notify Me About Additions or Changes To My Games, new releases, & upcoming releases” box to turn off the notifications.
How to Disable steam news pop up?
You can go the Steam Settings and then Interface tab. There in the bottom you can disable all notification related to steam news pop-up.