Most of the popular App is integrating dark modes such as Twitter App and web. Most effective reason on a smartphone is to control the battery drain. There are a lot of other reasons Twitter might be your dark Mode (also called Night Mode) is a famous function. This feature is used mostly to reducing the strain on our eyes, to use social platforms, especially at night time. The feature of the dark mode is available on the Twitter website and Twitter app both.
However, most people just like to stay in dark mode. It’s is like a cinematic view and engage yourself with full concentration. You can reduce the UI area and focus just on the view part inside the dark themes. Furthermore, the dark theme also getting modern view fashion which adopting to most popular apps.
What is Dark Mode on Twitter?
Maybe you know this feature called Dark Mode or Night Mode of Twitter. This mod looks like the YouTube dark mode and changes the complete background look of the social network on the web or within an app.
When you activate the dark mode on Twitter it will not add any extra features nor change the user interface. The effect is only user interface background and text color. It is trending and most of the people like to enable night mode, however, this feature has some benefits like saving your battery life and comfortable to the eyes in low light conditions. Furthermore, it is also best suit when your lights are off. It will reduce direct bright light and feel good and comfortable to your eyes.
How to use Night Mode or Dark Mode Twitter
Dark Mode can be used on all devices including your PC and Smart Phone device. Let’s show below both ways one by one how to use the night mode on your mobile and PC or Laptop. So here are the ways to change the white to the dark mode of Twitter
How to Activate Dark Mode on Smart Phone
Dark Mode can be used on both your Smartphone devices like Android and iOS. If you want to change the night mode on your mobile phone then follow the steps
- Tap on the Twitter App on your Mobile Phone
- Next tap on your Profile Picture
- Select the Setting and Privacy option
- Then tap the Display and Sound option
- Next, tap on the Dark Mode off toggle to enable the white mode to night mode
- Then choose the among the two option once appear Dim and Lights out
- If you want the dark blue theme then tap the Dim or if you want purely black dark mod then tap on Lights out option
- If you want to disable the Dark Mode tap the Dark Mode toggle to switch Off the dark mode
- Finally, tap on the Home Menu to exit from the settings
Enable Night Mode Twitter on PC
If you want to change your Twitter to dark mode while using your PC is easier than doing it on a Smartphone. Here are simple two steps to change Twitter to night mode
- Open your Twitter on your Browser
- Click on your Profile Picture (This function will be in the upper right corner on your computer)
- Click on the Night Mode option (Choose the option from the Drop-down menu)
- Finally, the Night Mode will enable on your Twitter
Enable Night Mode on Twitter for Web Interface and Windows 10
Dark Mode to activate on the Twitter for the web interface and windows 10 app is found the same because of similar coding. So to activate Twitter’s night mode is similar for both Windows 10 app and the web. So here are the steps to enable Twitter’s Dark Mode
- Open the Twitter.com on a Web browser or Twitter app on windows 10
- Click the More option or Three dots on the Home page
- Then click on the Display option
- Finally, choose to select among the two Dim or Lights out option
- If you want to enable a blue theme dark mode the select Dim option
- Or enable a black Twitter dark mode then select the Lights Out option
- If you want to change the Twitter icon on the web or window 10 then you need to select colored icons above the night mode options. So this will color of the links and Twitter icons
Alternatives Ways to Turn on Twitter’s Night Mode
Some of the alternatives ways are shown below to enable Twitter’s dark mode or night mode while using different devices. So here are just scroll down to know how to do it
How do you put Twitter in night mode on the iPhone?
Yes you can enable Twitter’s black, auto dark and blue modes on your iPhone or iOS devices in the following steps
- Tap to open your Twitter for iOS
- Then tap on your Profile icon
- Next, select Settings & Privacy option
- Finally, tap to Turn on the toggle beside the Dark Mode and select one of them Dim or Lights out options
How do I make my twitter black on PC?
Here are some steps to make your Twitter black or dark on your PC. So here are
- Open your Twitter.com on your web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge, etc
- Then simply click the on your Profile Picture or More option
- Then choose the Dark mode from the drop-down list
- That’s it!
How do I turn on night mode on twitter desktop?
Let’s show how to use Twitter’s night mode in a few steps below
- Tap on your profile picture
- Then tap Settings & Privacy option
- Next tap turn on the Toggle Night mode
- You can switch off back any time
- Choose the Night Mode
- Boom you are in Dark or Night Mode!