Do you know how to use one WhatsApp account on Two Different Devices at a time? WhatsApp is a popular app around the world for its features and active monthly users. Users can send photos, videos, text, and can make a video, audio calls with family and beloved abroad. But one of the downsides of this app is that each WhatsApp account is associated with a single mobile number its use limited to one phone at a time. This is why the WhatsApp app on your mobile device timely checks for an active contact number and if it is unable to find a match, it will automatically you to re-verify to use it again. Therefore, different phones use the same WhatsApp account on different mobiles usually does not work.
What is the basic requirement?
I will teach you a simple way of workaround. Even though it is the most elegant of solutions, it works. And it only required active Internet connectivity on another mobile and functions even without a SIM card.
Here you can read: How to send Large Videos on WhatsApp iPhone
Is there any way to run one WhatsApp Account on two or more devices?
Yes, it is possible to use the concept of WhatsApp Web. In this article, I will show the ways to run your one WhatsApp account on more than one device without rooting your device, on both smartphones as well as Desktop. Let scroll down how?
How to Run One WhatsApp Account on Two or More Devices
Let’s talk about the Smartphone device (Android or iPhone) & Desktop System (Mac OS and Windows). You can use the WhatsApp Web function will be able to run one WhatsApp account on other devices a time. Let’s try it one by one and teach you how can use or run or activate WhatsApp account on different devices.
For example, we have two devices A and B. The device A having our main WhatsApp account and on Device B we will run that WhatsApp Account. (Device B: iPhone, Android, and Desktop OS).
Run One WhatsApp on Android and iPhone Devices
You can use your one WhatsApp Account on another Smartphone device iPhone or Android devices while using WhatsApp Web. Here are the following two ways that how to run it on two devices:
First Way # Using WhatsApp Web Browser on Android or iPhone
You can run one WhatsApp account on another device while using the web.WhatsApp browser in these following steps:
- Tap to open web.whatsapp.com with a web browser on Android or iPhone (Device B)
- Next tap on the Three-dots menu at the right side of the URL bar
- Tick the checkbox of Request Desktop site option
- You will redirect to the web.whatsapp.com
- Now go to your first device main WhatsApp account (Device A)
- Tap on the Three-dots menu
- Select the WhatsApp Web option from the menu
- Start Scan the QR code of Device B with Main Account device
- After that, you will see the WhatsApp account on the second device and can control from here
Note: Keep in mind one thing that both devices must be connected with active internet connectivity to run WhatsApp account at a time.
Second Way # Using a WhatScan App on Android or iPhone
Here is another way to run your one WhatsApp account on another device at the same time by using a WhatsaScan App. For this purpose, you can download the best app Whatscan App from the Google play store on your second device. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to your Google Play store on your second device
- Download and install WhatScan app on your device B
- Tap to open the App
- You will see the QR Code on the well-come screen of this app
- Open your main WhatsApp account (Device A)
- Tap on three dots menu
- Select the WhatsApp Web from the menu
- Start Scan the WhatScan app QR Code on device B
- You main WhatsApp account will open on the second (device B)
Run One WhatsApp Account on Window or Mac OS
Here we will talk about how to run one WhatsApp account on your Desktop PC. Let’s show the two ways to run WhatsApp Account on Mac Os or Windows.
First Way # Using WhatsApp Web Browser on Computer
You can run one WhatsApp account on Window or Mac while using WhatsApp web browser in these following steps:
- Click on any browser like Google Chrome to open it
- Next, enter web.whatsapp.com in the address bar
- You will redirect to Whatsapp.web and you will a QR code
- Open your main WhatsApp account on your mobile device
- Tap on the Three-dots menu option
- Select the WhatsApp Web option from the menu
- Scan the QR code with main WhatsApp account device
- After the completion of the process, the Main WhatsApp account will open on your desktop computer. You can control from here
Second Way # Using WhatsApp Web Browser Application or Software on Window or Mac OS
You can run one WhatsApp account on Window or Mac while using WhatsApp web browser Feature in these following steps:
- Click on any browser and Enter Whatsapp.com
- It will redirect you to the WhatsApp official page
- Click on the Mac or Window PC option
- Then click on the Download option for Window or Mac OS
- When downloading finish then Install the App or Software on your system
- Now open the WhatsApp on your Window or Mac OS
- Then start to Repeat the scanning process same as the above method
- After that, you will be able to control your main account from your Computer (Window or Mac OS system)
Frequently Ask Question By People
Let’s share with you some of the frequently asked questions by different people for your guidance with a short reply. Let’s scroll down to see what they are?
How can I use one WhatsApp account on two devices?
Yes, you can use one WhatsApp account on multiple devices with the Scan QR code method and WhatsApp web on the second device. You can learn with detail as per the given method for your information and guidance.
Can you have two WhatsApp accounts on two phones?
You can enjoy two different WhatsApp accounts on the dual SIM Smartphone device for you two different mobile numbers. However, some of the limitations put by WhatsApp on its app users. WhatsApp will not allow you to configure more than one WhatsApp account on your Smartphone devices. Now you can use the trick and tips to rub one WhatsApp account on more than one phone.
How can I use one WhatsApp account in two androids?
You can use one WhatsApp account in two android devices. You will need to follow the above Run One WhatsApp on Android and iPhone Devices methods.