Do you know how to View a saved password in Google Chrome and manage them as well? Sometimes, you require to log in to a website from a different computer and mobile device or browser. But unable to save or remember your password. Fortunately, if you have allowed Chrome before to remember or save it for Autofill. You can easily recover it on macOS, Windows 10, Chrome OS, or Linux, and Android & iOS devices.
How to View a Save Password in Google Chrome Computer or Laptop
If you want to view a save password in Google Chrome browser the here are the following steps to do:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your device
- Click on the More or Three-vertical dost at the top right side corner
- Select the Settings option from the menu once appear
- Scroll down to the Autofill section in the Settings screen
- Click on the Password option in the Autofill section
- You will redirect to the password page and view a section labeled with Saved Passwords. All the entries contain your username, website name, and an obscured password
- Click on the Eye icon to see a password for a specific entry
- You will ask to authenticate by windows or macOS to your user account before the password is displayed.
After that enter your system account information, your saved password will be appeared.
How to View a Save Password in Google Chrome Mobile Device
Here are these simple steps to view a saved password in Google Chrome browser on your android or iOS devices:
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile devices
- Tap on the Three-Verticals Dots or More option from the top right side corner
- Select the Settings option from the menu to appear to you
- Tap on the Password option under basic in the Settings
- Scroll to Password section you will view all the entries contain username and websites
- Select the one you want to see the password for it
- Press the Eye icon next to the Password
- It will ask for to authentication your user account before the password displayed
- Enter your Mobile device Pattern, Password or Finger Print, etc
It the end it will show you the password for the concern username and website. That you selected to see it in Google Chrome.
How do I view stored passwords in Chrome?
To view and manage (delete) the stored or saved passwords in the Chrome browser on your computer is very easy. First, you will need to open the Chrome browser>click on More option>Select Settings option. Then click on the Auto-fill from the right pane> Select the Password option under auto-fill section>Click the Eye icon next to the website you want to view password>Enter your password of your PC. After that, it will show you the password of the following website. Read: What is Google Classroom, and Who Should Use It?