Do you know what is Microsoft 365 and office 365? To answer the question the Microsoft 365 is the new name for the Microsoft office 365 subscription service. Microsoft 365 is designed to help you get more with advanced Office apps, intelligent cloud service, and world-class security. This includes all the things Office 365 and Office 365 is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office product line. More than 38 million people subscribe to get access to Microsoft Office apps. Such as Word, Excel, 1TB of storage space in OneDrive, minutes for calling phones from Skype, and more.
What is Microsoft 365 used for?
Microsoft 365 is cloud designed products to help you pursue your passion and run your business. More than just applications like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Microsoft 365. Bring together best-in-class productivity applications with powerful cloud services, advanced security, and device management in one, connected experience.
How to Create a New Microsoft Account
Microsoft account is needed for many things you do in the Microsoft ecosystem. To create Microsoft Account will give you access and use to Microsoft products and services (Microsoft Office apps and services like Office 365) with just one login or sign in. When you signing into their different apps and services, and even in Windows 10 itself. Here is how to create a new Microsoft account.
What apps and services does Office 365 for Business include?
The Office 365 will included the app and services for the Business depends on which subscription level the person or user opts for, but the core services and apps available through Microsoft Office 365 include:
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Teams
Some of the applications of Office 365 also have mobile phone versions to help your business do more on the go, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and OneNote. Office 365 subscriptions also contain One TB of OneDrive for Business cloud storage for each user.
A Rebranded Office 365 with More Features
Here are some to the more features of rebranded office 365:
Subscription Plan Costs
If you are an old user or well aware with Office, you already know what Microsoft 365 is? It is a subscription plan that price or costs $100 per year of up to 6 people or $70 yearly for one person. Microsoft has not raised the price.
Access to Microsoft Applications
So you can get access to Microsoft Office apps like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. For that fee, on Windows Computers, macOS, iPads, and all other platforms Microsoft supports. You also get storage space of 1TB in OneDrive per person and 60 Skype minutes for calling on mobile phone and landline numbers from Skype.
Microsoft 365 Plans
When you pay for Office 365, you now have Microsoft 365 as of 21st April.
- Microsoft 365 Family plan is the new name for Office 365 Home
- Microsoft 365 Personal plan is the new name for Office 365 Personal
Great Deal Offer
If you are looking for Microsoft Office then Office 365 was a great deal, and so is Microsoft 365. Microsoft still provides a free trial of Microsoft 365, which is one way to get Office for free. Microsoft’s Office Online web apps are still free to use in a browser without a subscription, too.
What are New Features Does Microsoft 365 Include?
Microsoft disclose several of features when it revealed Microsoft 365 back on March 30, 2020. Most of these look like features that would have come to Office 365 anyway. But Microsoft is pushing for what it wants. “help you and your family across the school, work, and life. This means new features or tools for improving writing on the web, managing your finances, and connecting with friends and family.
Interesting New Features
Let’s show some of the most interesting new features and functions:
Check Your Writing with Microsoft Editor:
- The Microsoft Editor will help you correct your writing style and grammar.
- This is Microsoft’s answer to Grammarly—the best powerful writing tool that helps and works anywhere on the web. It is an Al-powered service that works in more than 20 languages.
- It works in Word and Outlook web, but you can install the Microsoft Editor extension for Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to take benefit of it on any website
- It even helps with inserting citations to documents in Microsoft Word
Talk With Family and Friends with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft Teams is Microsoft’s answer to Slack
- Both were primarily intended for workplaces
- Now Microsoft is adding new features to Teams for your personal life
- You can create Teams Groups for your friends and families to organize gatherings, plan trips, or just stay connected to the people you care about.
- Team has built-in features like group video calls, chats, share to-do lists, and calendars to make it all happen.
Download Transactions from Banks in Excel:
- Microsoft announced Money in Excel, which allows you to connect to your bank and credit card accounts directly from Excel.
- You can download transaction details and import them into a budget or other financial spreadsheet just as if you were using a tool like Mint.
- It uses Plaid, a famous network many personal finance tools now use for connecting to accounts
Protect Your Family with the physical and digital world with Microsoft Family Safety:
You can protect your family in the physical and digital worlds with Microsoft Family Safety app.
- Microsoft Family Safety is a new application for Android and iPhone.
- It will help you manage your family’s screen time across Android, Xbox, and Windows 10
- It also includes location-sharing notifications, so you can view where your family members are on a map and received notifications when they arrive at and leave school or work
Access to popular Wellbeing, Enrichment, and Creativity apps
You can access to famous wellbeing, creativity, and enrichment apps and play important roles in helping you be your best self. So in extra to entire the new value in the Microsoft 365 Family and Personal subscriptions, Microsoft announced that subscribers will receive limited-time to get access to famous applications and premium services such as Bark, Creative Live, Adobe, Experian, Blinkist, TeamSnap, and Headspace. It cost more than $500 dollar in the United States. If you are looking for more detail about the partner benefits program visit the link of the Microsoft 365 Family and Personal subscribers.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 contains all things you know in Office 365. Microsoft 365 designed to help business and people to achieve more with advanced Office applications, world-class security, and intelligent cloud services.
Why did you change the name from Office 365 to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft changed the name because to be more reflective of the range of benefits and features in the subscription, to meet the unique needs of businesses and individuals.
What happens to existing Office 365 subscriptions for home and business?
Several Offices 365 subscriptions automatically changed and become Microsoft 365 subscriptions. No action will need from your end or side.
- Microsoft 365 Personal is the new of Office 365 Personal
- Microsoft 365 Family is the new of Office 365 Home
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic is the new of Office 365 Business Essentials
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard is the new of Office 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium is the new of the Microsoft 365 Business
- Office 365 ProPlus change to Microsoft 365 Apps for the enterprise.
- Office 365 Business change to Microsoft 365 Apps for business.
Complete, Microsoft 365 is largely the same and many of these functions or features feel like they might have available in Office 365, anyway. However, it appears Microsoft is focusing on Microsoft 365 as a bigger subscription service in their personal lives.
It is expecting more of their personal productivity features to come to Microsoft 365 in the future. Back in the year 2019, ZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley reported that Microsoft might contain a password manager in Microsoft 365. However, at the time of launch, Microsoft has not yet announced anything about it.
How to Get Microsoft Office for Free or Cheap
To Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and more free of cost using the eight top best ways to get Ms. Office free of cost. While there are several at no cost Microsoft Office alternatives available thanks to the open-source movement, nothing quite compares to the original. If you are strapped for cash, here let us show you eight legal ways to use Microsoft Office at no cost. Let us scroll down to read continuously to learn how to get Microsoft Office for free to use it.
What is Microsoft 365 for business?
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help you follow your passion and to run your business. Access more than just applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class productivity applications with powerful cloud services, Advanced security in one, and device management, connected experience.
Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office
Log in or Sign in to Microsoft Office | Office 365 to use your favorite productivity application from any device. To get the premium office apps with Microsoft 365 and collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Save documents, presentations, and spreadsheets online.
What is Microsoft 365 family?
Microsoft 365 is the new name of the product formerly known as Office 365 Home, is costs $9.99 monthly or $99.99 yearly. This plan lets the users share with up to 5 users or people the downloadable Office apps and 1 TB of OneDrive storage space per person.
What is Microsoft 365 for education?
Microsoft 365 Education. Authorize educators to promote teamwork, unlock creativity, and safe experience in a single, and provide a simple, affordable solution built for education. Included students at no additional cost or no extra cost when you buy for educators, staff, and faculty.
What is Microsoft 365 personal?
Microsoft 365 Personal is one of the subscriptions that contain premium Office apps, Advanced security for email and files, 1 TB of Cloud storage space. To get Microsoft 365 Family for up to six people with 1 TB of cloud storage per person or user.
- How to See a Saved Password in Mozilla Firefox browser PC & Mobile
- See a Saved Password in Microsoft Edge Desktop and Mobile
- To See a Saved Password in Google Chrome Desktop and Mobile
- How to Clear Cache and Cookies in Mozilla Firefox on Desktop & Mobile
- What Is about:blank, and How Do You Remove About:blank